US Weekly Magazine 12-Month (52 Issues) Subscription
Please allow 6-8 weeks for your first issue to arrive.
Us Weekly is a pop culture and entertainment magazine that gives readers a unique perspective into the lives of celebrities and an inside look at Hollywood's biggest stories. Each issue includes photos of favorite stars as well as interesting stories about what they're like when the cameras are off.
- Hot Bodies: The annual Hot Bodies issue scours Hollywood for the best bodies in the business. Us Weekly’s unique perspective and insider access delivers the stories on Hollywood’s hottest celebs, and the nutrition, style and figure-fixer secrets behind the looks.
- Celebrity Style: Reinforcing authority on style, beauty, and all things celebrity, Us Weekly brings you our Celebrity Style special issue – the ultimate guide to chic star style. Us Weekly celebrates celeb style at its most inspiring – from the dresses that have launched a thousand careers, to the style faux pas that will live infamously in history. Celebrity Style will give readers the inside scoop on the clothes, designers, and signature touches that create star-caliber looks.
- Hollywood’s Best Diets: Even celebrities struggle with over-indulging during the holiday season. Us Weekly’s Best Diets issue features the stars that look particularly great come January, and divulges their secrets to staying healthy and fit. Plus, star menus, food planners and advice from top celebrity trainers.
- Awards Night: Red Carpet coverage is central to Us Weekly’s editorial mission. Reporting on 18 award shows a year, and with pre and post coverage of every major awards event, Us Weekly delivers exciting multi-faceted cross-platform marketing opportunities that extend your message from online to broadcast.
- Red Carpet: what's the new dress craze this week?
- Hot Pics: need we say more?
- Plus, Star Beauty, Star Style, Hot Stuff, The Record…
We Also Recommend
Bloomberg Businessweek 1 Year (50 Issues) Subscription
PEOPLE Magazine Subscription, Print - 1 Year (54 Issues)